1. Create a share on a windows server.
2. Create a local user on the same server and give them full access to the share you just created.
3. On your ESX server enable SMB client (ports tcp:137-139,445) on your ESX firewall so that you can reach your windows share.
4. Logon your console or Putty with root user and create a new folder to store your .csv results.
5. To create the Windows mount point
mount -t cifs //Servername/ESXLogging /mnt/logging -o username=ESXLogging,password=L0gging
6. After you have setup the above you now need to run ESXTOP and point it to the mount point.
esxtop -b -d 10 -n 77760 >/mnt/logging/ESXSERVER_DATE.csv
A good online reference for this is http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=242.